This blog has moved! All new posts will be on charlesmartin.com.au and all the current posts have migrated there too, so please leave comments there instead.

16 November 2007

Laserjet 1022n in Leopard

I updated to Leopard last night on my iBook G4 and was thrilled to find that my printer drivers had been deleted. After a furious search I found a press release from HP indicating that Leopard was supposed to delete old printer drivers and use newer built in drivers, supposedly there is a driver for my HP Laserjet 1022n but I couldn't find it.

Upshot - I installed the old driver package from HP support and it works fine.

1 comment:

Heiny said...

Hello Charles. I am glad you you got your printer to work.

I see in your profile that you like Dune. I've read it as well, mainly because I was and still is a great fan of the adventure game based on the film (I think it was made in 1994 more or less). But, I really enjoyed the book. Have you read the others?