This blog has moved! All new posts will be on charlesmartin.com.au and all the current posts have migrated there too, so please leave comments there instead.

21 May 2009

Show at the Front!

I played tonight at the Front! Fun! My setup was vibraphone and Ableton Live + Pd.

Blogged here.

Recordings:

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

What a super funtastic gig!

Heiny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heiny said...

I deleted my previous post because I wanted to add something.

I agree with Chrissy - I love the atmosphere of the piece. It almost feels like I'm in a temple and it so mysterious and I love mysterious music. :D

I wish I was there sitting in those nice comfy chairs listening to your awesome music. (This was the addition). :D

Unknown said...

Hello Charles! hopefully you get this message. I am trying to setup 2 different sounds in my malletKAT I am using Logic 8 with a mac to trigger sounds with mainstage.
ANy idea of how to set up this? In part A of the tune I need marimba, in part B piano and need to change fast.
Thanks alot man, hope to be in touch,
regards,
Enrique
castrus@yahoo.com